Each student is unique and capable of success. The H.E.L.P. program at Appalachian Bible College offers you personalized care, enabling you to learn and maximize your potential.
H.E.L.P. stands for How to Expand Learning Proficiency. This academic assistance program consists of special testing, tutoring and counseling that can provide you with individualized attention and advice.
Some students seek assistance on their own. For example:
- Students who did well in high school but find the transition to college more challenging than they anticipated
- Newly married students
- Students with special social or academic needs
- International students
Experience has taught the importance of being proactive when it comes to academic tutoring and support. That's why the following ABC students are required to enroll in H.E.L.P.:
- Incoming students with low ACT scores
- Incoming students with low high school grade point averages
- Current students with low GPAs
To learn more about the H.E.L.P program, call 304-877-6428 and ask for Dr. Joel Pinter or e-mail